NEW IEEE 2012 PROJECTS LISTS FOR APPLIED ELECTRONICS & EEE:
We also offer student project guidance and training for final year projects in departments like ECE, EEE, E&I and other associated departments. We have a impeccable track record over the last ten years, during which we have guided thousands of projects in various domains.
- Industrial DCS based on the X10 protocol using power line communication.
- An CSMA/CD based PLCC network for machines monitoring and control
- Home automation using power line networking and ZigBee remote control.
- Predictive maintenance system using vibration and temperature analysis for heavy motors in industries.
- Fuzzy logic based embedded power manager
- Fuzzy based elevator control for increased security and power management
- Distribution grid transformers monitoring using GSM with forced cooling control system
- Closed loop bidirectional speed torque control of motors for heavy industrial applications
- Remote sub station monitoring system using bidirectional power line communication
- Automatic power failure indication system for domestic and commercial use.
- Fuzzy logic based drive using DSP for DC and servo motors
- Speed control of dc motor using DAC
- Voice enabled speed control of dc motor
- Implementing single auto voltage source for multiple devices
- Transmission line multiple faults detection and indication to electricity board
- Power Generation system in Speed breakers and rail tracks
- Sliding-Mode Control 77 Human Eye Perception Based Power Saver For Industrial Units And Public Places
- Detection and Isolation of Speed-, DC-Link Voltage-, and Current-Sensor Faults Based on an Adaptive Observer in Induction-Motor Drives
- Power theft identification system in distribution lines using differential power measurement
- Application of fuzzy neural network in the speed control system of induction motor
- Speed and Flux Control of Induction Motors Using Emotional Intelligent Controller
- Space Vector Modulation based Field Oriented Control scheme for Brushless DC motors
- New Method for Sensorless Estimation of the Speed and Position in brushed
- DC Motors Using Support Vector Machines
- Sliding Mode Speed Control of a DC Motor
- DC Motor Speed Calculation Based on Armature Current Measurement
- Design of fast fuzzy controller and its application on position control of DC motor
- Closed current loop regulator for electric kart DC motor torque stabilization
- Adaptive anti-control of chaos of permanent magnet DC motor system
- Speed Control of DC motor using SCR.
Hence this post is very useful to final year enginnering students to decide their project titles.For more detail about the project in various fields such as Mech,EEE,EIE,Civil and CSE/IT visit our site newprojectideas.
To view a engineering Applied Electronics related project,
- Visit IEEE 2012 ECE projects
- IEEE Electronic projects
- Embedded System Projects lists
- Applied Electronics Project